What We Do:
- Assess child welfare needs for orphaned, abandoned and vulnerable children and coordinating resources for their care.
- Provide psychosocial care to widows and children whose lives have been affected by AIDS.
- Empower widows economically through pursuing income generating activities and vocational training.
- Provide formal education for orphans and vulnerable children whose families are affected by AIDS
- Sensitize and educate communities about HIV/AIDS.
- Provide mobile palliative care for people living with AIDS.
- Provide spiritual care and support
- Provide income generating activities for widows.
- Gospel outreaches.
Children’s and Widow’s Ministries
Prison and Hospital Outreaches
School and Community Outreach